Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Summer Vacation

I am so excited today is the last day of school for the kids! We will be out of town for 9 days, so I wont be able to post, but I am praying for opportunity to make my blog more of a priority when we get home. The kids and I have big plans, they will be learning the piano, playing t-ball to softball, swimming lessons, nature hikes, the public library reading program and scavenger hunt, and growing lots of veggies and blueberries.

I am going to help them start My Binders. It is an idea that came to me while looking through some other blogs I love, namely Catholic Icing, Catholic Family, and The Catholic Toolbox. The idea with these is to have a large three ring binder divided into different sections of Prayers, Saints, Catechism, etc. and they can slowly add work and findings to them, so whenever they have time for prayer, or spiritual reading, they have a place to go. Hopefully this will also be a place to keep nice all their artwork and projects from CCD. And as soon as I learn how to download and post pictures, I will post some of their books! Another project I have for this glorious summer that is approaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment